Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Student Profile: Addison Williams




HOMETOWN: Boulder, CO

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was distracted, I procrastinated a little too much, so not a lot of homework got done.

HEARD ABOUT BA: One of my friends who I played football with, his Uncle went here. John Embree he is a coach with the Kansas City Chiefs.

GOALS AT BA: To get better, more focused, determined, more confident.

BA IS DIFFERENT FROM HIGH SCHOOL: Little bit more put together, you have someone who can help you with anything you need. It’s not scattered, if you need to find someone you can.

BEST ABOUT BA: The people, you know everyone so you feel at home, even though you are thousands of miles away from your actual home.

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The hill, walking up the hill everyday.

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Basketball

OUTSIDE OF BA: Relaxing, listen to music, read a little bit.

ROLE MODEL: My Dad, because he is focused and when he needs something done, he does it.

FAVORITE BOOK: The Green Mile.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Purple Rain.

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM & ATHLETE: I do not have a favorite sports team, but Allen Iverson is my favorite athlete.

FAVORITE MUSIC: I like Jazz and Blues.

FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I’m really open with everybody, but maybe that I used to mountain bike on a competitive team.

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Come prepared and on time.

No comments: