Monday, March 25, 2013

Do'rrell D. Foster


What is your hometown?
Detroit, MI.

Where did you go to High School?
North Farmington High School.

Previous Team (If different than high school):
The North Farmington Raiders.

How did you hear about BA?
My uncle discovered it and passed it along.

What are your goals at BA?
I really wanted to see something new.  Being completely different from Michigan, Maine fit that bill!

Where are you looking for college?
I’ve applied to Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan and a few others, though I’m really not sure where I want to go yet.

What is your dream school?
University of Kentucky.

Is BA different than your high school?  If so, how?
It’s much different.  First of all, the people: everybody knows everybody else- in high school they didn’t.  The courses here are also more rigorous than in high school.

What is the best thing about BA?
I love how much the staff and faculty truly care about each student.

What is the worst thing about BA?
Probably the weather.

What activities do you take part in at BA?
Experiences:
Candy Making (which I LOVED)
Pickup Basketball
Technical Engineering
I also played dorm wars dodgeball.

What activities do you take part in outside of BA?  Hobbies?
I’ve found myself writing much more than I did before being at BA.

Who is your role model?
Lebron James.

What is your favorite book?
Catch 22

What is your favorite movie?
Horrible Nights.

What is your favorite type of music?
Rap.

Who is your favorite band / musician?
Drake.

What is your favorite sports team?
The Miami Heat.

Who is your favorite athlete?
Lebron James.

What is your favorite meal?
I like everything.  Of all, though?  I’d have to say Kraft macaroni and cheese.

What is your favorite quote and who said it?
“Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard,” Kevin Durant.

What would your friends be surprised to know about you?
When I was younger my family and I collected quarters.  We successfully collected every quarter for each state!

What would you like prospective BA students to know?
If you want to attend, make sure you’re completely mentally prepared.  It’s harder work than you could ever believe, but the payoff is extraordinary- even now before I’ve even graduated!

No comments: